01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Eisley is seven months old! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Eisley is seven months old!

34
The months are seriously just FLYING and I feel like I just get used to her being a certain age and then, next thing I know, she's three months older.

Our precious girl is seven months old!! She is just the smiliest, giggliest, sweetest little thing!

She is still super tiny - she's in the seventh percentile, which still just shocks us after her giant brothers. She officially stopped sleeping through the night, which is extra helpful considering everything going on. ;) She is not the biggest fan of solid food and would happily be exclusively nursed for the rest of her life, I think, if I let her call the shots. ;)

She wrinkles her nose when she laughs, she is extra happy to be in the middle of EVERYTHING and everyone and she is extra mad when she is not. ;) She loves to be tickled, loves to make us laugh and is rolling everywhere. We just could not love our Little Miss more and I am just praying for time to slow down!!

35 36 37 38