01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: We'll sleep when we are dead 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

We'll sleep when we are dead

34
Guys.

I haven't slept more than three straight hours in about two months. And we haven't gotten to bed before 2AM in I don't even remember how long.

Oy.

Middle of the night painting trim before the floors are installed the next day. I got a little bit of paint on the floor. ;)

Breakfast of Champions in the family room while Dad starts installing the floors. Pop-Tarts for the win. ;)

In they go!! These floors are so cool - it's a vinyl plank floor, but it's totally waterproof and kid proof and they weren't expensive. They fit in the budget and they look decent. If we can get even five years out of them, we will be happy. :)

It's exhausting to be a Little Miss with all this work happening around you. ;)

Dining room is done!! It looks gorgeous!!

Once he got the hang of it, it went so quickly!

Killing time at the splash park while Dad was working at home. Sometimes our big helpers were a little TOO helpful. ;)

Jon took a break for a couple of days and instead of actually breaking, he hit the trail with his brother, Allen. They had a great time!

Our favorite girls came to keep us company while Dad was gone and between me and Miss Eryn and having the kids occupied with each other and unpacking toy boxes, we got about 90% of the Dance Party Room cleared of boxes and most of them unpacked. YAY. So thankful for these friends!!

Once Upon Eliza officially went on the market! The countdown to release day is on!

This pleased a Little Miss. I'm not sure her smile can get any squintier. ;)

Swinging and sleeping in the disaster while Mama keeps on working. ;)

I told myself I would NOT do this... but Eisley has been ending up in our bed almost every night. She has not been sleeping well at ALL and sometimes, this is the only way we can both get some sleep. Such a bad habit we are probably getting ourselves into.

Jon is back and he went right back to finishing the floors. Ha! No rest for the weary! ;)

Done!! I LOVE them!!!

First family Pizza Movie Night in the new house! We panicked a little about the new carpet and then realized, we have to be able to live here. ;) I love this.

I found some clips in the clearance section and came home and scrapped together all six of Eisley's hairs and it stayed for about three whole minutes! It made me so happy! I cannot wait for all the fun hairstyles we can do! And at the same time, I can wait. I do not want her to get big quite yet. :)

Speaking of getting big, she got this little Belle doll in Disney World and she's been so excited about her in the car. She weaves her little fingers into Belle's hair and usually goes right to sleep. ;) Ha!

On this day, I was making lunch and I asked the boys what they wanted to be when they grew up. Nathan was very quick to tell me he was going to be a firefighter or a policeman. And Parker said, "When I grow up, I'm going to be Tigger." I wouldn't put it past him. ;)

Had to pose with baby sister. Still need to paint the banister. ;)

No countertops means we are still eating out pretty frequently - this was the first time Eisley sat in the high chair like a big girl! She's so big and so sweet. It just kills me how fast time is flying with her!

Countertops come in a few days and I CANNOT WAIT. ;)


35 36 37 38