On the one hand, it is totally taking FOREVER for this day to come, but on the other hand, how are we possibly this close to finding out what we are having??!
Yep, tomorrow we find out boy or girl!! I'll be sure to update on here as soon as we tell friends and family. The plan is for Jon and I to go to the ultrasound and have the sonographer write what it is in an envelope and then the two of us will open it at dinner. And then we'll go let our friends and family know that night. :) Can't wait!! I'll post on here tomorrow night as well.
So, for the fun of it (I did this when I was on the verge of finding out with Parker too) - what is your guess?? Leave a comment with what you think we are having this time and you'll be automatically entered to win an autographed copy of one of the Paige novels or a Kindle copy of one of the Miss Match series (your choice!).
A few pregnancy tidbits to help you guess:
* I threw up a few times in the early weeks but haven't really thrown up or even been nauseous since about seven weeks. With Nathan, I was moderately sick from 7-16 weeks and with Parker, I was horribly sick from 5-25 weeks.
* I haven't had any real cravings or aversions this time around. With both boys, I loved the smell but couldn't handle the taste of coffee and the taste hasn't bothered me this time around (and actually, there have been a few days where that is the BEST tasting thing I've had!).
* This baby's heartbeat has consistently been 148-152bpm. Nathan's was always in the 140s, Parker's was always in the high 140s as well.
* I feel like I am carrying higher this time around. I was able to zip my pants still for a long time after I was definitely showing!
* This one isn't as active as Nathan but is possibly more active than Parker...although I mostly feel him/her when the kids are down (not that activity level inside the womb has any effect on their activity level outside the womb, as evidenced by my two never-stop-running kids). I've quit hoping for a calmer child. I don't think it's in our DNA. ;)
* My face was void of any and all acne for both of the boys and I've had one breakout after another this time around. This likely has something to do with the chocolate from Trader Joe's that I can't stop eating, but it's worth a mention. ;)
* I think it's a boy. But, I had a dream a couple of nights ago that it was a girl. Not that my dreams are to be trusted right now. I've had some doozies. Either way, I am SO excited!! Honestly, I verge on incredibly, overwhemingly, when-will-January-just-get-here excited and completely, totally, one hundred percent terrified of having three kids, which I'm hoping is normal. ;) And I'm also praying, praying that Parker especially adjusts well - he's been very clingy and very Mama-only lately and throws a huge fit when he sees me holding another baby. It only makes me more nervous!
So... there you have it!! What do you think we are having?? A guess gets you three entries into the contest - just use the Rafflecopter below!