01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Interviewing Nathan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Interviewing Nathan

34
It's been a while since I posted something just about Nathan. At a little over four and a half years old, I feel like he is growing and changing and maturing and getting goofier every single week. He's such a character. And I swear he has more energy than should probably be allowed.

So here is all about my biggest boy according to himself. ;)


What is your favorite number?

Four, because it looks like a football field goal.

What is your favorite color?

Blue.

What is your favorite thing to do?

Have snacks.


Who is your best friend?

Evie, Gracie, Joel, Julia, Hayley, Julia, Bennett, and Eliana.

What about Parker?

Definitely! Parker is definitely my best friend. Because he's my baby brother. And someday, he's going to be big enough to touch the fan.

What is your favorite TV show?

Spider-Man.

You aren't allowed to watch Spider-Man.

What?

Your favorite TV show can't be one you've never seen.

Oh. Wild Kratts then. My favorite TV show is Wild Kratts.


What is your favorite meal?

Macaroni and cheese!!

Where is your favorite place to eat?

Freddy's!

Really? They don't serve mac and cheese there.

Oh yeah. I mean, Panera!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A firefighter. So I can protect people. So if your house was on fire, I could go rescue you guys.

Who is the coolest person ever?

Spider-Man. Because he has webs in his body. Not even bones or water.

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

Oh I know what that is. Wrestle. One of my favorite things to do is wrestle.

What's your favorite thing to do with me?

My favorite to do with you is snuggle. Now ask me what my favorite thing to do with Parker is. Ask me about that.

Okay. What's your favorite thing to do with Parker?

Play with him and give him hugs.


Where is your favorite place to go?

Definitely to the park. Because it has a playground. What else are you going to ask me?

I think that's it. Did I miss anything about you?

I think you missed something about me.

What?

Where would I like to move?

Okay. Where would you like to move?

I would like to move right across the street like in that house over there.

Why?

So I could live close to you guys!


And we are now praying that is the answer to that question for the rest of his life. ;) We just love our crazy boy! He keeps us on our toes and laughing every single day!

post signature
35 36 37 38