01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Winner and life right now 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Winner and life right now

And the winner of the $25 Starbucks card and a copy of your favorite Paige novel goes to....

Christine Whitman-Benzenberg!

Yay!! Please email me at erynnmangum@gmail.com and I will get those to you!!

Here's what we've been up to lately:

1. Playing. Playing. Destroying my house and playing.

2. It is finally getting nicer outside, so this is about to change but when it's super cold, Parker wears his pajamas 97% of the time. The other 3% may or may not be when he's in the tub. I am not telling. Thus the fact that almost every picture is of him in his jammies. ;)

 3. Jon and I started the #Whole30 diet this morning. This was my snack when the boys were down for rest/nap time today. I usually have chocolate chips and/or Craisins or something else sweet. Morale is low. ;) Technically, you aren't supposed to have snacks but I get a small pass for nursing. Morale improved a little on finding that out but plummeted yet again when I realized what that meant. ;)

4. I am about to start another deadline and I keep finding other things to do so I don't have to start. "Oh but I MUST clean out my kitchen cabinets RIGHT NOW before I start the deadline!!" "Have you SEEN my laundry room?" "Yikes, the backyard..."

5. The Maya Davis series is getting a makeover! I'm soooo excited about the new look and I can't wait to show the covers to you!!

I have SO much catching up to do on here and it's just overwhelming. But in the meantime, here's what this little one has been doing on an hourly basis and I just think it's about the cutest thing:

Hello? from Erynn Mangum on Vimeo.

Ha!! Love both my chatterboxes. ;)

post signature
35 36 37 38