01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Parker is eight months old! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Parker is eight months old!

34

It's not possible.

Our sweet little guy turned eight months old yesterday! I cannot believe how quickly time is flying past now. I feel like I am on fast forward through the days.


Parker is just the sweetest little man! He's loud, silly and super smiley. He loves his big brother, loves his mom and dad and does NOT tolerate being left somewhere outside of the vicinity of any of those three people. ;) He loves, loves, loves to be held and I'm pretty sure he would happily spend his entire day being carried around by me.


He's up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth a lot (and even sometimes hops his knees forward), but he still hasn't figured out how to get those hands to move without face-planting. so, we've spent a lot of time face-planting lately. So thankful we put carpet in this house!! He's been trying so hard he's gotten rug burn on his cheeks, but we much prefer rug burn to bonked heads on tile floors. :(


He's eating like a champ. We tried green beans this last week and he liked them but his tummy did NOT and it took a few days for it to settle back down. He has a much more sensitive stomach than Nathan ever did - I feel like if I even look at a tomato, he immediately is up with a gassy stomach all night long.


He's sleeping, for the most part, much better than he has been in the past and I think that is totally due to the essential oils I've been using! He usually starts nursing about 7:30 right after we get Nathan in bed and is in bed asleep by 8. He's usually back away by 7 or so and then takes his first nap at 9 and his second nap around 12:30 or 1.


He loves to dance, loves to play, loves his pacifier, loves to roll over and pull the DVDs out and mess with the clock and open and close the fireplace and loves to smile. He is seriously the smiliest little guy!!


Some 6-9 month clothes still fit him, but they are getting quite tight! We just pulled out all the 9-12 month clothes of Nathan's and it's killing me that he's already that big.


Time is just flying past and I feel like if I could just find an extra few minutes every day to stop and just fully enjoy these fleeting moments...oh, I would give so much for that. As it is, I try my best to enjoy as much as I can!!

We love our sweet Parker Bear!


post signature
35 36 37 38