* First up, remember that we moved our book club meeting to Thursday October 30thso we could take advantage of Let Them Eat Cake being free on Kindle this coming week!! :)
* In order to not clog this blog with my new love of essential oils (I ran out of lavender and Parker stopped sleeping - got more in, rubbed it on his feet last night and the child slept 12 hours again... I love this stuff!), I'm going to only be talking about it on my new essential oil blog. I'd love to have you stop by as I learn more about them!!
* For my writerly friends, I discussed a few pointers about plots on Monday over at Scribble Chicks - I would love to hear YOUR tips!!
* Christmas is coming up!! I'm going to be running some sales on my autographed novels, so stay tuned!!
* And last but definitely not least, today is my beautiful mama's birthday. So blessed to have her both as my mother and my friend. She is a great role model of what being a Godly mother looks like and I'm so thankful for her! I'm off to go celebrate with her. Love you Mom!