01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: A few fun things! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A few fun things!

34
Hi friends!!

A few things on this lovely Wednesday morning... 


* First up, remember that we moved our book club meeting to Thursday October 30th so we could take advantage of Let Them Eat Cake being free on Kindle this coming week!! :)

* In order to not clog this blog with my new love of essential oils (I ran out of lavender and Parker stopped sleeping - got more in, rubbed it on his feet last night and the child slept 12 hours again... I love this stuff!), I'm going to only be talking about it on my new essential oil blog. I'd love to have you stop by as I learn more about them!!


* For my writerly friends, I discussed a few pointers about plots on Monday over at Scribble Chicks - I would love to hear YOUR tips!!


* Christmas is coming up!! I'm going to be running some sales on my autographed novels, so stay tuned!!


* And last but definitely not least, today is my beautiful mama's birthday. So blessed to have her both as my mother and my friend. She is a great role model of what being a Godly mother looks like and I'm so thankful for her! I'm off to go celebrate with her. Love you Mom!

Have a fantastic day!

post signature
35 36 37 38