01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Going to the chapel :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Going to the chapel :)

34
Bryant and Nicole's wedding was absolutely beautiful!! What a wonderful time celebrating my dear brother and his sweet new wife. :)


Wednesday night before the wedding, the four "original" siblings all went out for dinner  -  plus a little who accompanies me pretty much everywhere. ;) We had such a fantastic time! I was working on three hours of sleep that day and it was so needed. I love that we are still all so close - God blessed me beyond measure when He gave me these three.

Friday was a day spent preparing and especially preparing Nathan because he was totally convinced that the ring bearer's job included a solo - specifically, "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". No idea where he got that but it would have made me laugh really hard if I hadn't been so terrified. Ha!


We started the day with an early morning trip to Joann's to attempt to get some material to help make it easier for me to nurse in my bridesmaid's dress - and yes, Nathan is in his jammies. Actually, we ALL were in our jammies. Oy.


Snuggles from Nama. :)


On our way to the rehearsal!! I got to sit in the back with my boys. We have fun.


He did so great in practice and didn't sing a note. Ha! Love my dad with the camera filming him in the background. ;)


I soooo wish I'd gotten pictures at the rehearsal dinner - we had so much fun! We had country dancing and Mexican food and tons of family and friends and it was just absolutely wonderful. I loved every minute of it!!


Saturday morning, we tried on the tux for the last time - love his sweet face here. :)


Me and my beautiful new sister-in-law during pictures! Nicole looked so so so beautiful!!


This boy agreed. Every time I turned around, he was staring at Nicole or telling me how pretty she was or picking dandelions to go give to "the prettiest girl". ;)


Getting an uncle married is hard work.


The wedding was PERFECT (and didn't include a solo from the smallest boy in a tux!). We were dancing it up at the reception before we even knew it. :)


My beautiful sister. :)


Bryant sang Nicole a song and made everyone cry. I cried through the entire night.



I love this guy. :)


Smiles for Pops. 


All of my loves!!

Bryant, Jon, Caleb and two of the other groomsmen did the BEST dance ever - we were ROLLING.





Photo booth fun. :) Love that we crammed all seven of us siblings into the booth!


The DJ said to grab someone special for the last dance - so I did. :)



Love this picture!!

I am so happy for my sweet brother and sister-in-law - praying so many blessings on their marriage!! I can't wait to see what God does through them. :)

post signature
35 36 37 38