01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: All decked out 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

All decked out

34
I'm writing this post wearing a lei and a bracelet that Nathan made at Cubbies last night. I absolutely LOVE that he's bringing me home accessories now!


This past week we celebrated my amazing mom's birthday! And we were so busy having fun that I forgot to get a picture of the two of us. So here's one from a few years ago. Ha! :) Love my mom - we have a lot of fun together!


My brother Caleb and his fiancee, Nicole, ran in their first race together this past weekend!! I love that they stayed together the whole time. :)


One of Nathan's favorite things about going to bed at Gammy and Pops' house when the whole family is there - having Uncle Bryant read him his bedtime stories. Love it.



Tonight, we had a lovely time playing with "Rearview Mater" and friends. They fought off a dinosaur and then Nathan decided to read to them. I think he enjoyed the story more than they did. ;)


Mr. Shark from Erynn Mangum on Vimeo.

And finally, here's my crazy singing a song he learned at BSF. I love it. I cry my mascara off during so many dinners laughing at this kid. He just kills me.

What are you guys up to this week??

post signature
35 36 37 38