01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Soup, there it is. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Soup, there it is.

34

This was the result of our weekend. Ha! ;) Someone was super into his watermelon but apparently too tired/lazy to use a spoon. Love that kid. He makes me laugh.

It's been a busy weekend and very busy day that I will catch up on soon. But I did want to pass along this awesome Loaded Baked Potato soup recipe! I made it today for Lunch Bunch and I thought it was fantastic. It wasn't too hard either (but I did have a friend there to talk to which always makes cooking a little easier!). Though, I totally forgot to slice up the scallions for the top. Oops.

source

Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe

What are your favorite fall/winter soups?? Recipes please! We pretty much survive on soup from September to March! ;)

Have a great Monday!

post signature
35 36 37 38