01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Today 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Today

34
Today is many things:

* Day Three of potty training. I think all three of the people who live in this house miss diapers at this point. Nathan is doing well, but this is a lot of work. However, he does enjoy showing off his big boy underwear occasionally:


* The end of my birthday weekend. We went out for a great dinner on Friday and then I was spoiled rotten by my family last night after a fun afternoon of getting out and shopping with my mom. It was a great birthday!

* My would-have-been due date for our little one who we lost this last summer. In some ways, I can't believe it's already here and in other ways, it seems like it should have been here a long time ago. So much has happened and yet, so much has not happened.

I've worried for the past many months what today would be like. Thankfully, it hasn't been as bad as I was dreading - I think it was good for us to be so caught up in potty training today.

We continue to wait. And pray. And hope.

And make the short trek to the bathroom every ten minutes to check someone's underwear...
post signature
35 36 37 38