01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Taking Care of Business 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Taking Care of Business

34
For those of you who won the influencer copies, I wanted to let you know that I talked to NavPress and they should be getting to you guys sometime soon! I guess they got mailed last week via media mail, which can take up to a couple of weeks.

So, keep your eyes on your mailbox!

Also, I've been having some issues with PayPal, so if you pre-ordered a copy of Double Shot and haven't received it yet (unless you live outside the US), could you please send me a copy of your PayPal transaction and I'll be sure to send that ASAP!

Also (you can never have too many alsos), I've been working on my newsletter (monthly? HA.) and hopefully I'll get that out soon! I'm planning something awfully fun for Christmas!

And speaking of Christmas (did you like that little segue?), I've been listening to my Christmas music (I know. Shock and awe), and I've come up with a few songs that are must-haves this year (what am I talking about? Every year):

1. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - by Bing Crosby

No one else can match Bing on this one. Enough said.

2. The Christmas Song - by Michael Buble

I'm a huge, huge fan of the Boob - as Jon calls him. Oddly enough, my son is too ;). Apologies! I couldn't resist a little nursing humor. ;) But the song really is good.

3. Angels From the Realms of Glory - by Steven Curtis Chapman

When I was a little kid, my mom had Steven Curtis Chapman's first Christmas CD, The Music of Christmas, and played it all through the whole month of December. So since then, SCC has become the voice of Christmas for me and this song is just a cool way of sharing the gospel in a Christmas song.

4. Baby, It's Cold Outside - by Dean Martin

Classic. Classic. Classic. This is the best song to sing while driving. Particularly if you are driving away from Starbucks with one of those new Toffee Mochas and there's frost on the windows. (And yup, they can make those with fake milk.)

5. Please Come Home For Christmas - by Bryan Duncan

One of my favorite rockin' Christmas songs ever. Though, I must say that I hated this song the Christmas Jon and I were engaged and apart. Sort of like I can't stand "I'll Be Home for Christmas" when we won't be. Honestly. Tears have ensued because of such things.

Anyhow.

I'll keep you updated as this list changes, as I'm sure it will! :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

~~
35 36 37 38