01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: It's A.... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It's A....

34
Today has been one of the best days of my life - most definitely!!! :)

Our appointment was at 8:30 this morning and we spent the longest few minutes in the waiting room, trying to settle the nerves. Finally, the ultrasound tech called us back and we got to go see!

The baby is perfectly healthy - thank you, Lord!! That has been my most fervent prayer these last few months!

And... since these are definitely the cutest baby pictures Jon or I ever seen (not that we are biased or anything!), I thought I'd share them!

Here's the baby being shy...see both hands covering the eyes?

And now the baby is covering the ears... I started laughing so hard once we got home and really looked at the pictures - all we need is covering the mouth and then we've got all three of those monkey "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil," poses!

Our sweet little one!! Look at those cheeks!

We got to see the legs, arms, hands, feet and tons of profile pictures of the sweet little face! I had the hugest smile on my face the whole time and then the ultrasound tech told us what we were having and suddenly I was grinning and crying and laughing and Jon teared up too.

It amazes me how much we love this little one already! And we still have 20 weeks to go before we meet this baby in person!

Would you like to know what we're having??? :)

It looks like we'll have Little League in our future because....

It's a boy!!!

Thank you SO much for your prayers for our little man! We are ecstatic!!!

~~
35 36 37 38