01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: What Happens When A Viking Fan Marries A Person Who Doesn't Care About Football 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What Happens When A Viking Fan Marries A Person Who Doesn't Care About Football

34
I think I just made a new record for my longest blog title to date. Yay me!

Today is Monday which means that tonight is Monday Night Football. But, not just any Monday Night Football. No, tonight the Vikings play.

Apparently, this is cause for celebration, ecstatic phone calls to people who care (meaning not me), eating Lucky Charms for breakfast (uh, ok), and happily bouncing around the house while recounting stories of Viking games of old.

Jon loves the Vikings.

Me? By family tradition I have to say the Cowboys (although, Dad is growing colder and colder toward his childhood team). Really, I wish I were a Packers fan. This is why:



















Is there a cheesier hat for the NFL? Or a funnier hat? I love these! I really do wish I were a die-hard Packer fan just so I could wear this hat. They call Packer fans the "Cheese Heads". Ha! I tell people I'm a Cowboys fan by default and they call me names my mother doesn't let me say.

Maybe I'll convert to the Packers. And there's no better time than now because the Vikings play the Packers tonight. And what better way to drive my wonderful husband crazy than to root for the other team?

Marriage just gets more and more fun!

Have a great night!

~~
35 36 37 38