01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: I'm Dreaming... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm Dreaming...

34
Tomorrow our second set of company in the last few weeks comes. Yay! I can't wait to see Tommy, Ashlee, Josh and Lily! :)

So, I'm cleaning today. And working this afternoon. And trying to figure out meals for this coming week. I love it when family and friends come in town!

My friends Kaitlin and Eitan who stayed with us a few weeks ago are traveling today, so if you think of it, please be praying for safe travel! Also for Tommy and Ashlee who are starting their trip this afternoon. Lots of traveling prayers! :)

My fall has been busy! But, despite all the busyness, I've still found time for this:

CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

Yups, you read that right! I always start listening to Christmas music starting October 1st. Every single year! It's one of my all-time favorite traditions. It never fails - I can be having one of the worst days, I get in my car and the Christmas music turns on and I get the biggest grin on my face. I love it!

Here are a few of my favorites:

















I listened to these two all growing up so they have some nostalgic memories attached to them. It's just not Christmas without Steven Curtis Chapman and Bryan Duncan!


















Bing Crosby has to have like one of the all-time best Christmas albums ever. And one of the best movies. White Christmas is classic and if you haven't watched (and poked fun) at that movie, then go get a cup of hot chocolate, a blanket and settle in for a good time.
















And you know me. :) I had to include this! Elvis crooning "It's Christmas Time" is how I start out my Christmas season every year! Gotta love it!

I'm working on an iMix in iTunes so you guys can listen to Christmas music along with me. I'm doing my best to spread holiday cheer!

Have a great day!

~~
35 36 37 38