01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: What Is It About Rain That Makes It So Hard To Workout? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What Is It About Rain That Makes It So Hard To Workout?

34
We're having one of our infamous "Flash Floods" here in New Mexico. It goes like this: It's a perfect, sunshiny day (my friend Elisa and I had a picnic lunch two hours ago), and now, it's raining so hard, there's a river going down my street. There's thunder, there's lightning, the gang's all here.

Welcome to New Mexico.

It's sad, really. I was planning on doing yet another day in my new 3o Day Shred workout (ugh. Jillian Michaels is TOUGH!). Now, I'm wanting to just cuddle up on the couch and read a book. I do not want to go change into my shorts and sneakers now.

Has anyone else done the 30 Day Shred? Or a DVD program similar to it? I've decided I have problems sticking with a regular workout. Usually, I'm doing a really good when I get four days in a week. But on rainy weeks?

Not so much.

But, I'm going to try my best. Then, after a nice hot shower, I'm going to make Butternut Squash soup and enjoy this cool evening.

What about you guys? What are you up to tonight? :)

~~
35 36 37 38