01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Chili Time! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Chili Time!

34
Thank you guys SO much for all your sweet comments on my post the other day! You all are just so fabulous - thank you! :)

So, since I mentioned the "awesome chili" on my last post, I thought I'd share the recipe with you today!! This is soooo good - it's seriously one of my favorite recipes ever. It's quick, it's easy and it's the epitome of comfort food. And since fall is here and winter is quickly approaching, I figured now is the perfect time to share this!

Thanks so much to my friend Naomi for giving me this recipe!! :)

St. Louis Chili

(all can sizes are approximately 15-16 ounces)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
1 can pinto beans - drained and rinsed
1 can kidney beans - drained and rinsed
1 can of water
1 pkg. chili seasoning (I use McCormick Original Chili Seasoning - or whatever is on sale)
1 pound of hamburger - browned and drained

Pour everything in a big pot and simmer on low for about twenty minutes. Then add:

2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup of brown sugar

Simmer again for twenty minutes. Serve with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream and cornbread.

SO delicious! And so easy! I hope you enjoy!


~~
35 36 37 38