01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Nearly done!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nearly done!!

34
I am at the finish line on my deadline! Just a few more words to go, a final read through to make sure it makes sense, attaching it to an email and I am done!

I'm doing a happy dance, just so you know.

Thank you so much for your prayers! God is definitely faithful - I have to admit I started to get a bit worried with this deadline falling at the end of summer.

Other big news, my editor told me last week what the official title for Book #2 in the Maya Davis series is - Latte Daze. Isn't it cute? It will release in July 2010, so mark your calendars! As soon as I get a cover, I will definitely post it!

I'm working on a newsletter, so if you haven't already signed up for it, please do! Send me an email to erynnmangum@gmail.com with the subject "Newsletter".

ALSO...(drumroll please)... I need your help!!! After I'm finished writing Latte Daze, I'm going to be working on some new ideas. And, I was hoping you would help me out with naming a character! There's a free autographed copy of Miss Match and a spot in the acknowledgements for you if I pick the name you come up with!

So, if you'd like to help, leave a comment with a female character's first and last name. This time next month, I'll pick which name I like the best and announce the winner on this blog - so keep checking back! You can enter as many times as you want. :)

I'm so excited to see what you come up with!

Tomorrow I might just have to post a sneak peek of Cool Beans... :)

Have a great day!

Erynn :)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38