01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Counting words, cleaning floors and making cookies!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Counting words, cleaning floors and making cookies!!!

34
Hey everyone!

Well, it has been a GREAT day! I got nearly 3000 words written this morning, got my grocery shopping done (we can eat again!) and between Jon and I, we got the floors clean and a batch of chocolate chip cookies made. Yay!

We were productive. :)

I love productive days! I sleep so much better. And yes, I'm one of those people. ;) On the days where nothing gets done, I just have issues. So thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers regarding the deadline! Much was accomplished.

We're talking about beauty and I have loved reading your comments and emails! I'm so glad you guys are sharing these thoughts!

Here's my next question for you: What is the best way for you to shine Christ's radiance to the world? Get specific - what are serious, practical ways that you can do this?

Let me know your answers! :)

Love you guys,

Erynn :)

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38